We’ve updated our review feature on Candle Scoop. Now you can leave your reviews/ratings, too! We will be tweaking the review feature in the next several weeks, but you can start leaving your reviews today – even on prior posts!
The review format is slightly different from before, so we will need to edit and modify some of our prior content. In the meantime, some of those posts may look a little “out of sorts,” but the content still remains and you will be able to leave your reviews.
Here’s how it will work:
- When you click on a review post, you will need to scroll to the bottom to read the Review Summary. This is the place where price, scent description, etc., is located. (Note: We are trying to get this review box back to the top of the post because we like it better there.)
- Below the featured image, you will see the Editor Rating on the left-hand side. On the right-hand side, you’ll notice Avg. User Rating. There is also a notification of how many reviews have been left.
- You can click on the “+” sign to leave your review/rating. This will jump you to the comment section. You have several options here:
- There are sliders where you can review individual aspects of the product. Slide them up or down to give your opinion on items such as Scent, Scent Strength, Customer Service, etc. You can also slide to leave an Overall Rating.
- You can simply leave a star rating if you like. Click on the grayed out stars to indicate how many stars you would rate the product. (Users can rate from 1-5, but no half-star ratings are available.)
- You can use both the sliders and the stars if you like. Or you can just choose one or the other.
- You can also leave a comment without leaving any type of review/rating. The sliders are set at 50 by default. They will not register as a review for you if you do not move the sliders yourself.
We hope you enjoy this feature. I’ve set this post up as a review post, just so you can test it out.
Have fun and happy candle burning ~
- You get to have your say.
- You can see what others think.