Melt Size: 1 pound bag
Melt Type: Kitchen Krumbles (wax broken up into pieces you place in your melters)
Where Melted: Great Room – huge open space consisting of my kitchen and living area
How Melted: 2 electric melters from Tartburners.com. Each one placed on opposite sides of the room. One in kitchen area, one in my living space.
Great For: People who lover bakery scents, vanilla scents and super sweet and creamy scents.
Comments: Nene’s Kitchen Krumbles are my favorite type of melts to buy. This is the size you want to buy when you know you love the fragrance. They can be purchased in 1/2 or full pound bags.
Would I repurchase? 100% absolutely!
- Packaging/Presentation: Wonderful. These melts come in kraft style bakery bags with a nice label on the front. Very well presented.
- Scent: AWESOME!!!! This is a recently tried scent for me and I’m in love and have already purchased two more big bags. It’s THAT good!! It smells exactly like the name… a sweet bakery doughy scent full of vanilla and sweet cream goodness. I am in love!! – wanted to note, this scent is listed under “fall seasonal” but I’m hoping it’s a scent here to stay. I will continue to purchase this one any and all times of the year.
- Scent Throw: Nice and strong. On a scale of 1 to 10, this was an 8+.
- Longevity: This scent lasts a good 8+ hours… it does taper down within a few hours of melting but that’s pretty normal with any melts.
- Customer Service (if applicable): Awesome! Highest rating.
- Overall rating: Highest rating of 5!
Disclosures: None, I purchased this product myself.