A tall, sweet orange fluted cake drizzled with a rich vanilla and orange juice glaze
Melt Size: 1.4 ounces
Melt Type: Scent shot
Type of Wax: Paraffin wax
Where Melted: Room size 8′ x 9′
How Melted: Bulb melter (with 40W bulb)
Initial Thoughts/Cold Sniff: The orange smelled like orange zest with a good amount of sweetness, too. I smelled that orangey “chalky” like scent (I don’t know how else to describe it). The cake notes were not that prominent on cold sniff.
FUN FACT: Lake Providence Lodge has a new website. I purchased these melts from their Etsy store.
- Packaging/Presentation: This wax melt was in a clear, oval wax melt cup. The lid had the label on top, which housed the company name and scent name. The wax melt was dye-free.
- Scent: This was delicious, bright orange scent. The orange was zesty with a healthy amount of sweetness to it. I was able to smell just a bit of spongy cake scent. Yummy!
- Scent Intensity: This scent was moderately strong.
- Scent Throw: I was able to smell this wax melt the second I walked into the room it was in. It filled that space without difficulty. I could smell the fragrance wafting on out into the hallway, through the kitchen, and on into the main living area of my home.
- Longevity: I kept this wax melt in all day and on into the night. The melt was still giving off a good amount of scent the following day.
Comparison of final thoughts to initial thoughts: I loved this scent even more once it started melting. I was able to smell the cake notes along with the orange, which made the scent more enjoyable to me.
Would I repurchase? Yes.
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~
Candle Scoop – The best smelling blog around!