Black Cherry Merlot, Bath & Body Works
Scroll down to leave your own review of this product.
An addictive blend of dark cherry, black raspberry and sumptuous merlot
Size: 8.75 fluid ounces
Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Fragrance (Parfum), Oleth-10, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propanediol, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Triethylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-4, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Blue 1 (CI 42090)
What it claims: “Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft, smooth and lightly scented.”
What it did: This soap did clean my hands well and was gentle. My hands felt soft and smooth while using and immediately thereafter. A few minutes later, though, my palms did start to feel a little tight. The scent was strong while using and lingered lightly for several minutes afterwards.
Would I repurchase? Yes.
- Sink Presence: This bottle was the new design from Bath & Body Works – clear plastic bottle with angled corners. The large, oversized white pump was distracting to me. The soap liquid itself was a pretty deep purple and the label was attractive – a glass of merlot surrounded by a bunch of black cherries. I would prefer to keep this bottle in one of the sleeves or just to transfer it into a different container. 3/5
- Scent: Mmmmm, this scent was delicious! It was sweet and full-bodied, not sticky candy-sweet. There is just a hint of tartness in this fruity concoction. Yum! 5/5
- The Soap: The soap was a little runny right out of the pump. It did bubble up easily and provided a light, airy lather. It was easy to rinse off and my hands did feel clean afterwards. 4/5
- Hand Feel: My hands felt very good while washing with this soap. Once the soap was rinsed off, my hands still felt soft and I didn’t have to immediately run for the lotion. A few minutes later, I noticed my hands were starting to feel a little tight. Mainly my palms. 3.5/5
- Value: At full price, you’re paying almost 75c per ounce. Luckily, B&BW has frequent sales and you don’t have to be stuck paying full price unless you’re just dying to do so. 3.5/5
- Overall rating: 3.5 (Technically 3.8 but rounding down for hand feel and sink presence.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~
Enjoy this review? Leave your own review on this product down below. Or submit your own review of another product to be published on Candle Scoop. We love to hear what our readers have to say!