Product Type: Air freshener
Product Size: 6 ounces
What It Claims: “Renew, refresh and inspire your space.” The container states it is an odor eliminator.
What It Did: Very refreshing scent and does give a just-cleaned lemony fresh smell. It worked well as an odor eliminator. It did not just mask the odors.
Great For: Odor elimination; Those who love lemon scents
Fun Fact: Lemongrass is rich in a substance called citral. This is the same substance than can be found in lemon peel. (Source: Gourmet Sleuth)
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: This air freshener was in a sleek, silver container with a black plastic cap. The company name with logo was clearly displayed on the front of the bottle. Towards the bottom of the container, were the words Pure Air and Odor Eliminator. I did not see the word lemongrass anywhere on the container, which would make it hard to know what this is actually supposed to smell like. I did like the overall sleek look of the container. 4/5
- Scent: This was a very fresh, clean, lemony scent. Citrusy with an element of sweet grass. It was crisp and energizing. It certainly smelled better than the odors I was trying to eliminate. 🙂 5/5
- Scent Strength: This was a pretty powerful room spray. A couple of spritzes was enough to get the scent circulating in the area. It was not so strong as to be obnoxious, but it was very noticeable. 4/5
- Ease of Use: No problems. The spray nozzle was easy to use and I never had any problems with it clogging. The size of the bottle was a perfect fit for my hand. 5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): N/A
- Overall rating: 4.5
Disclosures: I did receive this product for review. I was not financially compensated for this post. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.
Happy candle burning ~
Enjoy this review? Leave your own review on this product down below. Or submit your own review of another product to be published on Candle Scoop. We love to hear what our readers have to say!