Product Type: Plug-in air freshener
Product Size: 0.625 fluid ounces
What It Claims: To provide up to 4 weeks of continuous fragrance.
What It Did: It provided 3 1/2 weeks of continuous fragrance (with the Scent Plug opened for maximum scent).
Great For: Fall; Bathrooms; Bedrooms; Office spaces
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: The oil was a light orange color. The label was draped around the neck of the plug in and depicted a bunch of colorful leaves. The only complaint here is that the plug-in refills are not contained in additional packaging. I bought several and will need to be careful storing them to avoid leakage over time. 3.5/5
- Scent: This is one of the scents I adore from Yankee Candle – fresh and crisp, smells like crushed leaves and more. There are some berry notes in the candle version that I don’t think I picked up with this scent plug-in. Still, very enjoyable and crisp. 4/5
- Scent Strength: Very mild scent strength, even with the plug-in opened for maximum throw. I could walk into my powder room and know that “something” was going, but I had to stop several times to remember what it was! Still, it did a pretty good job in the small powder room and seems it would work well for smaller spaces. 3.5/5
- Ease of Use: Very easy to use. Simply screw off the cap and then insert into the plug-in electric base (sold separately). The unit is then plugged into the wall. 5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): Excellent CS. Fast shipping. No problems with this order. 5/5
- Overall rating: 4/5 (Technically 4.2 but rounding down for scent throw.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~