Did you know the month of November is designated as National Candle Month? It’s our favorite time of the year at Candlefind and that means here on Candle Scoop, too! We have several fun and informative articles in store for you this month – historical, tips, DIY projects…and reviews, of course! We are also going to spotlight one particular candle company each day of the month in November. We here at Candlefind shop at many, many, many places but we can list you some of our favorites if pressed. Join us every day to see what companies we think rise to the top!
We will also be hosting a giveaway this month. All you have to do to win is keep up with The Scoop and comment on what you read. That’s it! Each comment on a Scoop article will gain you an entry into the contest. We will use Random.org at the end of the month and draw our winners. Of course, we do have a few rules:
- You will gain one entry per article that you comment on. We have over 200 articles already posted and we post daily, so you have plenty of opportunities!
- Your comment must be MEANINGFUL, RELATED to the topic at hand, and must CONTRIBUTE to the discussion. To that end, we will only count comments that contain at least 15 words or more. And we do reserve the right to exclude comments such as: “Good article! Great job! Keep it up! I love these candles! They are very pretty. ” Yes, that’s 15 words but not really a meaningful comment that would actually contribute to the article posted.
- Comments can begin today and will be accepted through November 30th.
That’s it! Now, what can you win?
- Grand Prize is a Candle Gift Card Bouquet: This includes a $20 Bath & Body Works eGift Card, a $25 Yankee Candle e-Gift Card, and a $20 gift card to Closet Full of Wax.
- Runner Up will win a hodge podge of melts and candles. We’ll stuff a flat rate box full of goodies and send them on their way to you.
(This contest is open to all, but if you live outside the USA and are chosen for the Runner Up prize, we will substitute an eGift card of equal value.)
Be sure to join in and have fun! Happy National Candle Month!