Candle Spotlight – Sweet Pumpkin Deco Tin from Bluewick
I have been eyeballing this candle for well over a month and thought it would make a perfect spotlight this week. Bluewick is definitely one of my favorite luxury candle sites… they are always coming out with new candles that are beyond mouthwatering and boy are they beautiful. Every detail is a priority with them down to the packaging their candles come in.
That is one aspect I’m loving about doing these candle spotlights for the Scoop… I get to highlight candles I would love to try. This candle is beyond beautiful and the scent sounds amazing!
Warm pumpkin, caramel vanilla mixed with apple cider and sweet cinnamon.
That sounds amazing! I only wish I could smell one in person. (sigh) but even if I did… not sure I could bring myself to burn this candle… the container is too gorgeous and would make a great decorative piece just about anywhere in your home.
Here is more info on this deco tin candle:
- 11 ounces – up to 60 hour burn time.
- Season’s holiday candles are made with a proprietary all natural apricot wax.
- Apricot wax burns cleaner than a 100% soy wax candle with less smoke and soot.
- Our wick assemblies are made with pollutant free cotton and paper core.
- Our containers are sourced from recycled or recyclable components.
- We use vegetable based inks for all packaging and marketing materials.
To my knowledge, Bluewick is the only company I know that uses apricot wax. I’m definitely curious to try more of these candles!
Happy Fall candle lovers!!
Searching for more great scented candles? Check out our main site – Candlefind.com… the site for candle lovers!