Candle Spotlight – Caramel Apple Parfait Candle from Candlelit Desserts
Our candle spotlight this week – A yummy yum yum Caramel Apple parfait candle from Candlelit Desserts – an Etsy store.
Okay, so how cute is this candle? I WANT!!! And if you go look in her Etsy store, she has a ton more bakery scented candles in so many yummy scents… I was practically drooling!! I want one of each. My favorite scents are bakery so I tend to gravitate towards bakery themed candles. When I saw this Etsy store, I knew I was in trouble. These candles are too cute.
This candle is a wonderful blend of a fresh green apple and caramel sauce.
The deets on this candle:
- 9 ounces by weight of wax
- 3 color layers -Caramel, green and white
- Topped with green apple slices and caramel squares
- Scented just like a caramel covered apple
- Heavy duty glass container
- Packaged nicely for gift giving
- Approximately 56 hours burn time (can vary by candle)
Priced at $14.99
Go check this Etsy store when you have some time and be prepared to spend some time browsing… her candles are just too cute.
Happy candle hunting!
Searching for more bakery scented candles? Check out Candlefind.com… the site for candle lovers!!