Tender beach floras are lightly misted with the refreshing scent of ocean air, ripe succulent summer melon and the subtle familiar scent of suntan lotion
Melt Size: 0.8 ounce each
Melt Type: Scallop
Type of Wax: Parasoy
Where Melted: Room size 8′ x 9′
How Melted: Bulb melter
Initial Thoughts/Cold Sniff: This had a perfumey note to it on cold sniff. I was pleasantly surprised to smell the fruity notes. Very fresh and clean scent.
FUN FACT: Tara’s Candle Cottage has been in business since 2002.
- Packaging/Presentation: I had a 6 pack of scalloped wax melts that were housed in a Valentine’s decorated bag with a twist top tie. The individual wax melts were each in their own zip lock cello bags. There was a large, round label on the outside of each baggie that housed the company name and scent name. The wax melt itself was fairly hard and light blue in color.
- Scent: I really liked this scent. It was different than I expected for a water type scent. It did have enough perfumey ozone-ness, but it also had a good dose of fruitiness added to it. That made for an enjoyable, fresh scent. I couldn’t get the suntan lotion part but it didn’t matter. Lovely fragrance!
- Scent Strength: This scent had a moderate scent strength. Not a super strong scent but not light either.
- Scent Throw: I could smell this scent in the room it was in without difficulty. I could also smell the fragrance on out into the hallway and it did reach on into my main living area.
- Longevity: I had this melt in all evening and on into the morning. I could still smell the wax melt going strong.
Comparison of final thoughts to initial thoughts: This smelled very similar melting as it did on cold sniff.
Would I repurchase? Yes
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~
Candle Scoop – The best smelling blog around!