Compare to the smell of Gain Island Fresh laundry detergent. Smells just like an ocean breeze on a tropical island. Fresh ozony top notes, followed by fresh greenery, lavender, vanilla, rose , jasmine, and melon, with bottom notes of fresh air. One of the freshest scents we have ever smelled!
Melt Size: 0.8 ounce each
Melt Type: Scallop
Type of Wax: Parasoy
Where Melted: Room size 8′ x 9′
How Melted: Bulb melter (with 40W bulb)
Initial Thoughts/Cold Sniff: Very strong, fresh, and clean. It smelled a lot like the laundry detergent.
FUN FACT: Tara’s Candle Cottage has a jar recycle/refill program. If you return the jar with the label, TCC will refill it for 25% off the price. If you do not want the refill, you will receive a 25% off coupon.
- Packaging/Presentation: I had a 6 pack of scalloped wax melts that were housed in a Valentine’s decorated bag with a twist top tie. The individual wax melts were each in their own zip lock cello bags. There was a large, round label on the outside of each baggie that housed the company name and scent name. The wax melt itself was fairly hard and green in color.
- Scent: This scent was fantastic. I did get quite a bit of perfuminess with it – it smelled like a dryer sheet to me. I’m not sure I could pick out individual notes, but to me it didn’t matter. This scent was fresh and super clean. I loved it!
- Scent Intensity: This was a very strong fragrance.
- Scent Throw: I could smell this scent just about everywhere. It completely filled the room it was in and I could smell it out in the hallway even with the door closed. When I opened the door, the scent traveled on out into my kitchen and main living area.
- Longevity: This wax melt lasted for a day and a half in my wax melter, going non-stop.
Comparison of final thoughts to initial thoughts: I loved this fragrance on cold sniff and it smelled the same once melting.
Would I repurchase? Yes
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~
Candle Scoop – The best smelling blog around!