A fragrance blend of Peony / Strawberry / Lavender wax melt chips. Let the gentle, yet romantic blend of lavender and peony mix with juicy strawberries to produce a delicious and lively fragrance. A throwback to Springtime in Paris, this dreamy scent elevates mood with its pretty ambiance.
Melt Size: 1 oz sample package
Melt Type: Shaped pieces
Type of Wax: Parasoy blend
Where Melted: 12′ x 15′ room
How Melted: 40w electric tart burner
Initial Thoughts/Cold Sniff: Fresh, floral, medium-strong
FUN FACT: Scentchips is a company established in 1979 in San Antonio, Texas. A full-line store opened in 2002, and by the time of this writing, there are multiple independently owned stores nationwide as well as internationally.
- Packaging/Presentation: These Scentchip sample packs come packages of three. The outside is a paper package in a round shape with a cut-out circle in the center so that the wax can be seen. The name of the blend is above this on a white rectangle. It is stapled at the top, which can be pulled apart to reveal a small plastic package. Inside, the wax pieces come in several different colors representing components of the blend: different pink shades for the most part. The small wax pieces allow for choosing as few or as many of the pieces as you’d like. I really like this package, though I like the look of the 6 oz box a little more. I love the shapes of the wax pieces and the fact that I could choose the amount used.
- Scent: I was very impressed with this scent. I loved it! It was stronger and more fruity/fresh while burning than on cold sniff. The scent was a perfect blend of floral and fresh fruit. I could smell the fresh component of the strawberry as well as the lighter peony scent along with the classic lavender. Just great if you love florals as much as I do, and also if you like fresh scents.
- Scent Intensity: Very strong. This scent was strong and potent. The scent of fresh outdoors and florals was very much present in the room.
- Scent Throw: Great. The room was filled with scent. The scent was present in the periphery as well as center of the room, though not beyond.
- Longevity: I got about 8-10 hours of strong scent from this blend. After that, it gradually decreased. Much better than average though not the absolute longest.
Comparison of final thoughts to initial thoughts: I love the flexibility of using certain scents to make blends, and the ability to use very little, all, or anything in between amount of wax. Great concept! This potent and versatile scent will work for fresh and floral lovers. These are for people who like strong scents.
Disclosures: I did receive this product for review. I was not financially compensated for this post. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience. Please read our Disclaimer Statement.