Candle Size: 9.5 ounces
Stated Burn Time: 60 hours
Where Burned: Room sizes 6′ x 6.5′; 8′ x 9′; 12′ x 12′
Great For: Spring; Those who love floral scents; Bedrooms; Bathrooms
Comments: This scent is no longer available at Archipelago Botanicals. I purchased this product from One King’s Lane.
Would I repurchase? Yes, if it were offered again.
- Packaging/Presentation: This was a beautiful candle. Housed in a clear, thick-bottomed glass jar with a light blue label indicating company name, scent name, and scent fragrance notes. This was a part of the Excursion Collection from Archipelago and that is mentioned on the label as well. It had a silver drop-on lid. The wax was a pretty light blue and there was a single wick in the center. 4.5/5
- Scent: This smelled more like a floral than anything. The rose was a base note and present throughout the burn – slightly sweet, a little perfumey. The fig helped keep this scent from being too perfumey. I didn’t get any “warm” feeling from this scent, but it was pretty nonetheless. 4/5
- Scent Throw: This candle provided a moderately strong scent throw. I could tell it was burning in the smaller rooms without any problem. It never took the forefront, but it was a pleasing background scent that filled the room. I could catch whiffs of it in the larger room as I walked by. 3.5/5
- Performance: Beautiful burn from this candle. I got a full wax melt pool in no amount of time. The melt pool was not very deep but it was consistent. I didn’t have to babysit the candle wick, which was a huge plus to me. I didn’t notice any black sooting. It burned well from start to finish. I did not get 60 hours of of my candle. I got approximately 50 hours. 4.5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): N/A
- Overall rating: 4/5 (Technically 4.125 but rounded down for scent throw.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~