Candle Size: 10 ounce candle jar, apothecary style
Stated Burn Time: Unknown
Where Burned: Small room (6′ x 6.5′)
Great For: Bakery lovers, Hostess gift, Kitchen use
Comments: The original review for this and several other Candleberry candles was posted here on Candlefind.com.
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: This was an apothecary jar style with a clear glass body and a black, domed lid. The lid was embossed with the Candleberry Company logo. There was a label on one “side” of the jar with the trademark checkerboard pattern at the top and bottom. In the center of the label was the company logo and scent name. The label was not easily removable. The wax was a creamy tan color and there was a single wick in this jar. Overall a very nice jar look with a country feel. 4/5
- Scent: This was a heavy cake scent with layers of vanilla and creamy caramel. Very delicious! There were no frosting or sticky sweet notes to this. It was all cake and all good. 5/5
- Scent Throw: Ah-mazing for such a small candle. It filled this small room and I could smell it well past the doors. Very powerful little candle! 5/5
- Performance: This was a very slow burning candle and it took a long time to get a full wax melt pool. Even though I thought it wouldn’t make it, a full melt pool did form after several hours. I did have to fiddle with the wicks to get them just right. I had them too short, too long. Eventually I found the sweet spot that was just right for this candle. 4/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): N/A
- Overall rating: 4.5
Disclosures: I did receive this product for review. I was not financially compensated for this post. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.
Happy candle burning ~