Candle Size: 22 ounces. Large standard jar.
Stated Burn Time: Up to 175 hours
Where Burned: Rooms sized 6′ x 6.5′ and 10′ x 12′
Great For: Winter; Large open areas; Entertaining guests
Comments: This scent is now on clearance at Virginia Candle Company.
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: This jar was their tall, hourglass jar style that had a heavy glass bottom. The lid was wooden and sported the initials WW for WoodWick. The wax was a dark chocolate brown with the wooden wick in the center. The wick is criss-crossed, which is different than just a single wooden wick. There was a white puffy stick-on label on one “side” of the jar. It could be removed but will take a little more than gentle tugging. I left the label in place. 4/5
- Scent: This scent was heavy and warm. This smelled like vanilla beans soaked in a liquer. It was very thick and delicious to me. 4.5/5
- Scent Throw: This candle put out a huge scent throw. It was too overpowering for my smaller room. It did much better out in the open a bit. Very strong scent throw. 5/5
- Performance: This candle did not take long to develop a full wax melt pool. The crackling sound of the wick was perfect and very soothing. The flame did have a tendency to get high (typical for wooden wicked candles) and I did get some black soothing around the edges of my candle jar. The candle lasted forever! 3/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): No problems whatsoever with this order. 5/5
- Overall rating: 4/5 (Technically 4.3 but rounding down because of performance.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~