‘Tis The Season, Bath & Body Works
Scroll down to leave your own review of this product.
Rich, red apples, green pine and a touch of golden cider combine to capture all the joy and activities of the holidays
Candle Size: 14.5 ounces
Stated Burn Time: 25-45 hours
Where Burned: Rooms sized 6′ x 6.5′ and 8′ x 9′
Great For: Winter; Christmas; Holidays; Entertaining guests; Those fond of apple scents
Comments: As forewarned, here is another off season review. I am continuing to whittle down my candle stash, so I’ve been burning whatever my hand grabs next.
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: This was the 3-wick tumbler style from Bath & Body Works. The label had the cutest snowman wearing a blood red scarf. He was in the forefront and I could see snow and Christmas lights in the background. The font was playful and written in all caps: ‘TIS THE SEASON. The company name was displayed in smaller font on the bottom of the label. The wax color was a bright, cherry red and the 3 wicks were well placed. The lid was silver and had ‘Bath & Body Works’ imprinted on it. The bottom of the candle housed a warning and informational label, which included the scent description. I found this candle quite festive and super cute. 4
- Scent: This was an apple cinnamon scent, heavier on the apple. The scent didn’t stop there, though – it was a bit more complex with the addition of the fresh, crisp pine scent. The pine was in the background and was a nice complement. I thought I detected hints of berries, but I don’t see that in the scent description. Maybe the bit of sweetness I smelled was the cider. Overall, a very crisp and fresh scent that would be perfect for holiday gatherings. 4.5
- Scent Throw: This candle had a great scent throw. It was really too much for my smallest room. It filled the 8′ x 9′ room easily without being overbearing. 4
- Performance: I obtained a full wax melt pool in a short period of time – under an hour. There was just a small tidbit of wax on the side that kept the pool from being even. However, as the candle burned down this problem self-corrected. The flames were nice and big. The wax melt pool was fairly deep. I did not notice any black sooting. I got approximately 35 hours of burn from my candle. 4.5
- Customer Service (if applicable): Great CS. I did have one broken candle in this order, but it was promptly replaced. 4.5
- Overall rating: 4.5 (Technically 4.3 but rounding up for scent and performance.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~
Enjoy this review? Leave your own review on this product down below. Or submit your own review of another product to be published on Candle Scoop. We love to hear what our readers have to say!
- Good scent throw
- Very festive candle