Be-You-tiful Affirmation Candle (Lavender), Honest Earth Candles
Scroll down to leave your own review of this product.
Essential Oil Scent: Lavender
Candle Size: 16 ounces
Stated Burn Time: 67 hours
Where Burned: Rooms sized 6′ x 6.5′ & 8′ x 9′. Large open living space.
Great For: Aromatherapy; Bedroom; Bathroom; Large open spaces; Those who love floral scents; Massages; Those who love candles with strong scents
Comments: Some of you have requested an after burn photo (what the candle looks like once it has been burned a few times). Wish granted! See the last photo here. I’ll attempt to add these shots in the future.
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: This was a squat, apothecary style jar with a flat glass lid. There was a hemp tie around the neck that was home to a company tag that had the scent name on the opposite side. The front of the candle jar had a large oval label with the name “Be You tiful” on it and the company name. The wax was pure white and there were two well placed wicks. 4/5
- Scent: This was a true, beautiful lavender scent. It had that camphorous odor to it, but not in an unpleasant way. It was earthy and soothing and relaxing. The scent was so authentic, it was unreal! But Honest Earth does use essential oils for these candles, so that totally makes sense. 4/5
- Scent Throw: Amazing. This scent came out of my small 6′ x 6.5′ room and really couldn’t be contained there. It did much better in a large, open area where I could smell it scenting up the lower level of my home. 5/5
- Performance: Because of the two wicks, I obtained a full wax melt pool in a short period of time. The flames stayed nice and steady throughout the burn. They did get a little low at one point, but on my next re-light, I just didn’t trim the wicks and I had nice flames for the rest of the burn. There was absolutely no wasted wax on the sides of the jar and I never saw any black soot. I was able to burn this candle for approximately 55 hours. 4.5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): N/A
- Overall rating: 4.5 (Technically 4.3 but rounding up for scent throw and performance.)
Disclosures: I did receive this product for review. I was not financially compensated for this post. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.
Happy candle burning ~
Enjoy this review? Leave your own review on this product down below. Or submit your own review of another product to be published on Candle Scoop. We love to hear what our readers have to say!