Candle Size: 8 ounces
Stated Burn Time: 60 hours
Where Burned: Rooms sized 8′ x 9′; 12′ x 12′
Great For: Kitchen; Spring; Entertaining guests
Comments: This was a super old candle (approximately 5-6 years old). The scent is no longer offered on the website.
Would I repurchase? Yes, if the scent were offered again.
- Packaging/Presentation: Mason style jar candles aren’t really my style, but this was a cute baby mason jar style candle with a silver, screw-on lid. The scent name was affixed on a small label on the lid. The wax was a dark green and there was a single wick in the center. 4/5
- Scent: This was a wonderful, fresh scent. It smelled like fresh basil grown in the garden, dirt and all (in a good way!). It was slightly sweet and very green. Loved it! 4.5/5
- Scent Throw: The scent throw was very good, especially for a smaller sized candle. It filled the smaller room well (I could tell it was there every time I walked into the room.) In the larger room, it sat more in the background but I continued to smell it. 4/5
- Performance: This was a clean burning candle. I got a full wax melt pool without any problems. The candle burned well from beginning to end. The wick did need to be trimmed frequently to prevent it from being a mini-torch. My candle did not last 60 hours – closer to 45. 4/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): I don’t recall this order specifically, but I’ve never had a problem ordering from Barn Candles before. 5/5
- Overall rating: 4.5 (Technically 4.3 but rounding up because this was a great scent.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~