Raspberry Peach Macaron, Bath & Body Works
Scroll down to leave your own review of this product.
The ultimate French cookie is celebrated in a unique blend of ripe raspberries, juicy peach and almond cream
Candle Size: 14.5 ounces
Stated Burn Time: 25-45 hours
Where Burned: Room sizes 6′ x 6.5′ and 8′ x 9′. Large open living space.
Great For: Summer; Large spaces; Those who love fruity scents; Kitchen
Comments: This scent is currently offered online in the mason jar and 1.3 ounce size. I purchased this 3-wick online.
Would I repurchase? Yes. I loved this one so much, I would even purchase it at the increased $22.50 price.
- Packaging/Presentation: I like the look of the Sweet Shop candles. This 3-wick candle had a feminine pink label with a stack of three colorful macarons on a dessert dish. The scent name and company name were clearly displayed. The words ‘Raspberry Peach’ were in an all cap font and smaller than the word ‘Macaron,’ which was in a deep pink font. The lid was silver and had a small label in the center: “Bath & Body Works Spring St. Sweet Shop.” The wax was a pastel pink color and the wicks were well-spaced but a bit shifted to one side. 4.5/5
- Scent: Oh my goodness – I was in love with this scent! It was a sweet, fruity scent that I thought opened with bright raspberries. Tangy and sweet and yum. The peach was sweet and not that noticeable overall. I only caught whiffs of it every now and again. The almond cream is what made this scent a little creamy and kept it from being too sweet. I thought it also helped make this more cookie-like. Overall, I found this more as a fruity type scent than a bakery one, but one I thoroughly enjoyed. 5/5
- Scent Throw: Super duper scent throw. This candle was way too powerful for the two smaller rooms I had it in. I moved it to my open living space and it was fabulous. It completely filled the lower level of my home and I could smell it wafting upstairs as well. 5/5
- Performance: This candle burned well. It developed a full wax melt pool in a very short period of time. The melt pool was even and deep. The wicks kept great medium size flames that were easy to maintain. I had no wasted wax with this candle and it burned for approximately 35 hours. 4.5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): Very fast shipping. Nothing arrived broken. No problems with this order. 5/5
- Overall rating: 5/5 (Technically 4.8 but rounding up because of scent throw.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~
Enjoy this review? Leave your own review on this product down below. Or submit your own review of another product to be published on Candle Scoop. We love to hear what our readers have to say!
- Deliciously sweet scent with enough tanginess and creaminess to avoid being too sweet
- Great scent throw
- Increased price for 3-wicks
- 3-wick currently not available online