A blend of pomegranate seeds, sparkling lemons & ripe raspberries, sure to make you smile!
Candle Size: 14.5 ounces
Type of wax: Exclusive blend of vegetable wax.
Stated Burn Time: 25-45 hours
Where Burned: Room size 6′ x 6.5′
Initial Thoughts/Cold Sniff: This smelled sweet and lemony to me on cold sniff.
FUN FACT: Smiles have been categorized into 19 different types by researchers. The types include social, genuine, and loving, among many others!
- Packaging/Presentation: This was the 3-wick tumbler candle style from B&BW. The label had the company name and scent name clearly displayed. The label was pink and white and the lid was gold with a textured feel. The bottom of the candle housed the typical warning label with the scent description (Love!). The wax was a soft pink color and there were 3 thin wicks inside. Very cute!
- Scent: This scent was pretty good – it was very sweet and syrupy. It had some tart fruitiness to it (from the raspberry/pomegranate) with quite a bit of sugary sweetness.
- Scent Intensity: This scent was on the lighter side.
- Scent Throw: This was the tale of two candles. During the initial burns, I was able to smell this candle in the room it was in and just down the hallway. At that point and time, the melt pool was medium sized. I did have this candle burning later in the week and actually left it longer than I was planning. That turned out to be a good thing, because the melt pool was very deep and the throw was much better. I was smelling it on out into my kitchen area without a problem.
- Performance: I obtained a full wax melt pool in a relatively short period of time. The candle had an even burn and I never noticed any black sooting, even after I had let it burn too long. About halfway down, I thought I was going to end up with drowning wicks. The wicks struggled, but they popped back to life during subsequent burns. The candle burned down without any wasted wax. I was able to enjoy this candle for approximately 42 hours.
Comparison of final thoughts to initial thoughts: I found that this scent smelled very much the same cold as it did burning. The scent strength on cold sniff was a little deceptive – the scent intensity was stronger than I thought it would be based on cold sniff alone.
Status of the jar: Heading to the local recycling center.
Would I repurchase? Yes
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Candle Scoop – The best smelling blog around!