Pink Lemonade Pound Cake, Bath & Body Works
Scroll down to leave your own review of this product.
A delicious combination of two classic bakery treats includes notes of freshly squeezed lemon, rich cake and ripe raspberries
Candle Size: 6 ounces
Stated Burn Time: 30-40 hours
Where Burned: Room sized 6′ x 6.5′
Great For: Those who love bakery scents; Small kitchens; Those who prefer lighter scents; Small spaces
Would I repurchase? No, not in this size jar
- Packaging/Presentation: This was the mason jar style candle from Bath & Body works. It was a small, clear mason jar with a silver lid. It was smaller at the bottom and flared up toward the top. The label was adorable: girly and frilly, just what I like! The main part of the label was a large oval that showed a picture of several stacked cupcakes with yellow and pink icing. The words “Pink Lemonade” are in a scroll font with the words “POUND CAKE” in all caps and smaller font below. There was a rectangular part of the label that indicated “Est. 1990.” The lid had a cartoonish label that stated “Spring St. Sweet Shop.” The company name was easily identifiable on both labels. The wax was a light pink color and there was a single wick. I’m not a huge fan of mason jar style candles, so that factors into my rating. 3.5/5
- Scent: This scent was incredible delicious. Sweet, sweet, sweet! It smelled mostly like lemonade to me with a hint of yellow cake notes. While the lemonade was mostly sweet, there was some tartness to it that helped keep the scent from being too sweet. I also caught whiffs of red raspberries blended in. Simply mouthwatering! 5/5
- Scent Throw: The scent throw on this candle was very light. It barely scented up my testing room. I could tell it was burning but it was a background note all the way. 1.5/5
- Performance: It did not take long to develop a full melt pool with this small size candle. It had a clean burn and I did not notice any black sooting. The flame stayed big yet manageable throughout the burn. The melt pool was fairly small but even. I had no wasted wax in the jar. This candle burned for approximately 32 hours. 4.5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): Excellent CS for this order. Fast shipping, no broken items. The order was correct. 5/5
- Overall rating: 3.5 (Technically 3.9 but rounding down for scent throw.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~
Enjoy this review? Leave your own review on this product down below. Or submit your own review of another product to be published on Candle Scoop. We love to hear what our readers have to say!
- Delicious sweet/tart pound cake scent
- Clean burn
- Very light scent throw