Candle Size: 14.5 ounces, 3-wick candle
Stated Burn Time: 25-45 hours
Where Burned: Powder room (6′ x 6.5′)
Great For: People who like fruity scents, New Years celebrations/gifts, Spring/Summer
Comments: This candle scent has been offered at various times of the year in different candle jars. This particular review is for the one offered in the It Happened One Night Collection.
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: Love the festive jar. There was a band of colorful confetti wrapped around part of the jar. It had a gold gift ribbon around it and the black gift label had the scent name written in all caps. The wicks were well-placed with nice, thick wicks. The dull gold lid had an embossed pattern. The wax was an off white color. 5/5
- Scent: Mmmm – yummy! This was a fruity scent and bubbly. It did tickle my nose. The peach was sweet and the citrus from the orange gave it a nice punch. I wanted to pick this candle up and take a drink! 5/5
- Scent Throw: This was a fairly strong candle. The scent was really too powerful for my powder room – it filled that room and beyond the closed doors. It would have worked well in a large open area. 5/5
- Performance: The candle burned well with nice big flames. I had a full wax melt pool in no time and no trouble with drowning wicks. My candle burned for approximately 35 hours. 4.5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): Excellent CS from B&BW. 5/5
- Overall rating: 5/5 (Technically 4.9 but rounded up for scent throw.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~