Candle Size: 22 ounces. Large apothecary jar.
Stated Burn Time: 110-150 hours
Where Burned: Powder room (6′ x 6.5′), Laundry room (8′ x 9′) and a large open living area.
Great For: Christmas; New Years celebrations/gifts; People who like woodsy scents
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: This was their typical large style apothecary jar with dark green wax and a single wick. The label showed a picture of mistletoe branches and berries. I love the jar style and color but was uninspired by the label. 4/5
- Scent: Deep pine scent with a good mix of berries. Instead of a straight tree scent, this one is sweetened a bit with the scent of berries. This makes it a wonderful mix! I loved this scent. 5/5
- Scent Throw: This candle had a strong scent throw. It was way too powerful for the powder room. It filled the laundry room and I could smell it past the closed doors. Once I moved it out to my large living area, that’s where it seemed to find its “home.” It scented the lower level of my home well with a permeating scent – not too overpowering, but ever present. 4.5/5
- Performance: This is a slow burning candle. I easily got 120 hours burn time. I had a full wax melt pool (even though it took a long time to get there). No black sooting I noticed. 5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): Excellent customer service. Fast shipping, no problems with this order. 5/5
- Overall rating: 5/5 (Technically 4.7 but rounded up because this is such a great candle.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~