Candle Size: 9 ounces
Stated Burn Time: 60 hours
Where Burned: Powder room (6′ x 6.5′) and Laundry room (8′ x 9′)
Great For: Christmas; New Years celebrations/gifts; Holidays; Winter; People who like fruity scents
Comments: I purchased this product at a sample sale site, One Kings Lane.
Would I repurchase? No. Although I enjoyed the scent, I wasn’t wow’ed enough to make a repurchase.
- Packaging/Presentation: This was a festive red box with a silver scrolling pattern on it. In the center was a red label with the scent name ‘Mistletoe’ in large letters. This same label was found on the clear glass jar. The jar was a heavy glass with a thick bottom – nice quality. The wax was white and there was a single wick in the center. 4/5
- Scent: This was a fruity type of scent, which I did not expect. I didn’t smell any pine or tree notes. I smelled a mix of fruits like pomegranate, some citrus, maybe a little cranberry. There was a distinct spice note that lingered over the top. It reminded me of anise. I’m not quite sure of the exact mix, but it was a very enjoyable scent. 4/5
- Scent Throw: This relatively small candle had a very good scent throw. It completely filled the powder room and beyond. It filled the laundry room and I could smell it a little past the closed door. Not super strong but impressive. 4/5
- Performance: I had a hard time getting a full wax melt pool on this candle. I ended up with a small ring of wax left in the jar. The wick needed to be trimmed frequently on this one. This was a slow burning candle and I got about 50 hours of burn time from it. 3.5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): N/A
- Overall rating: 3.5/5 (Technically 3.8 but rounded down for performance.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~