Candle Size: 22 ounces. Large tumbler candle jar.
Stated Burn Time: Up to 85 hours.
Where Burned: Powder room (6′ x 6.5′), Laundry room (8′ x 9′), and large living area.
Great For: Fall/Winter, Holidays, Christmas season, Spring/Summer, People who love fruity scents
Comments: This was an old candle I unearthed.
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: I love the style of the large tumbler jars. Very sleek and modern looking. The wax color was deep red and there were two well-placed wicks. There was a chrome lid with Yankee Candle embossed on the top. The label shows a bed of cranberries with sliced mandarin oranges around. 5/5
- Scent: This was a sweet and fruity scent. The cranberry was not too tart but was enough to add some zing. It was not a complex scent but a good blend of mandarin and cranberries. 4.5/5
- Scent Throw: This was a strongly scented candle. It did get somewhat lost in a large open floor plan, but I could still tell it was burning. It filled the powder and laundry rooms with no problem. 4/5
- Performance: I had some trouble initially getting a full wax melt pool. There was always a 1/3 ring of wax that was unmelted. I used the foil trick to get a full, even melt pool. I had to do that a couple of times on the initial burns, then after that – no problem. The wicks gave large and steady flames. I did not notice any black sooting. I got approximately 80 hours of burn from this candle. 4/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): I’ve always had great CS from Yankee Candle Company. 5/5
- Overall rating: 4.5/5
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~