Candle Size: 16 ounces. Soy wax candle.
Stated Burn Time: Up to 150 hours
Where Burned: Several rooms – 6′ x 6.5′, 8′ x 9′, Large open living area
Great For: Those who love lemon scents, Bakery lovers, Summer, Kitchen
Comments: This was an old candle jar, approximately 5 years old.
Would I repurchase? No. I loved the scent but the candle performance would prevent me from rebuying.
- Packaging/Presentation: This was an elegant apothecary style jar with a thick, flat glass lid. The label was black with gold lettering. The scent name was very small and on a separate, clear label close to the lid. The wax was a lemony yellow color and this was a double wicked jar. 3.5/5
- Scent: The scent was super delicious. It was a sweet lemon scent with vanilla cake notes as a base. Incredibly scrumptious! 5/5
- Scent Throw: The scent throw on this candle was very good. It completely filled the smaller room (when the wicks cooperated) and it did very well in a large, open area. I could smell it in my large living space and in the front part of the lower level of my home. 4.5/5
- Performance: This is where this candle suffered. The wicks were awful and frequently drowned. I ended up with huge tunnels and I had to scoop out wax and pour out wax on several occasions. 1/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): Even though this order was placed a long time ago, I do not recall any difficulty with customer service. 5/5
- Overall rating: 3.5 (Technically 3.8 but rounded down for performance.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~