Lakeside, Bath & Body Works
Scroll down to leave your own review of this product.
Jump into an invigorating blend of fresh water, sheer musk and the perfect pop of citrus
Candle Size: 14.5 ounces
Stated Burn Time: 20-45 hours
Where Burned: Rooms sized 6′ x 6.5′ and 8′ x 9′. Large open living space.
Great For: Summer; Bathroom; Bedroom; Entertaining guests
Would I repurchase? No
- Packaging/Presentation: This was the 3-wick tumbler style from Bath & Body Works. The label showed some three little children on a pier, one of them caught mid-jump heading straight into the water. The label had subdued tones that made it look very retro. I could see the company name and scent name clearly displayed. The label was the typical chrome label with the company name on it. The wax itself was white and there were three mid-sized wicks. 4/5
- Scent: This scent was heavy on the musk to me. Cologne-y and somewhat smoky, a unisex type of scent. The watery notes were background notes at best. It had an overlay of lemon zest – crisp and clean. This wasn’t a scent I particularly cared for – it didn’t smell bad, just not my cup of tea. 1.5/5
- Scent Throw: This candle was moderately strong for me – it did well in the small room I had it in. It filled that space without a problem, but was not overwhelming at all. It also did ok in the 8′ x 9′ room, scenting the room subtly. It would work well with scent blending or perhaps in a bedroom or bathroom where you might want a more subdued scent. 3.5/5
- Performance: This candle developed a full wax melt pool in a short period of time. The melt pool was fairly deep and even. The flames were pretty big on this candle – I needed to snuff it out every couple of hours to keep things manageable. I did not notice any black sooting. I did get approximately 35 hours of burn from this candle. 4/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): Excellent CS – fast shipping and no problems with this particular order. 5/5
- Overall rating: 3.5 (Technically 3.6 but rounding down for scent throw.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~
Enjoy this review? Leave your own review on this product down below. Or submit your own review of another product to be published on Candle Scoop. We love to hear what our readers have to say!
- Crisp, clean scent
- This candle was heavy on the musk, which I didn't care for. This may not be a con for you.