Candle Size: 10 ounces
Stated Burn Time: 60 hours
Where Burned: Room sizes 6′ x 6.5′; 8′ x 9′; 12′ x 12′
Great For: Valentine’s Day; Entertaining guests; Bedrooms; Bathrooms
Comments: This particular scent is not carried on the DL & Company website any longer. I purchased this candle from One King’s Lane.
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: The candle was housed in a silk black hat-box style gift box, tied with a black ribbon. Once the lid was removed, there was a round cardstock paper on top of the candle with typical candle warnings imprinted on it. I used this paper to scent a drawer as an added bonus! The candle vessel was the signature scallop shape, mauve in color. There were three wicks in the center. The wax was a creamy off white color. Just beautiful! 5/5
- Scent: This was a very pretty scent – a gentle floral that was slightly sweet and tickled my nose just a bit. I am not a huge floral fan, but this one I could definitely do. Very pretty and soft. 4/5
- Scent Throw: The scent throw on this candle was moderately strong. I think it was perfect for the scent – I don’t think I would have wanted it to be stronger or the floral notes would have been overbearing. Still, it was just enough to fill the smaller room and it tended to get lost in the larger room. 3/5
- Performance: I did get a full wax melt pool in no time with this candle. I didn’t have trouble with the wicks, but I did need to make sure I kept them trimmed. This was a fast burning candle. I didn’t get 60 hours of burn time out of mine – more like 45 hours. 3.5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): N/A
- Overall rating: 4/5 (Technically 3.8 but rounding up for packaging/presentation and scent.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~