Denim Pure Radiance, Yankee Candle Company
Scroll down to submit your own review of this product.
Comfortable and casual … this carefree mix of citrus, white flowers, cedarwood and musk is as relaxed as a Sunday afternoon.
Candle Size: 10 ounces
Stated Burn Time: 45-60 hours
Where Burned: Rooms sized 6′ x 6.5′, 8′ x 9′, and 12′ x 12′
Great For: Laundry room; Bathroom; Odor Elimination; Spring; Summer; Those who love fresh/clean scents
Comments: I do not see this candle for sale on the website anymore. This was not the Crackling LumiWick candle.
Would I repurchase? No
- Packaging/Presentation: The sleek, contemporary style jar was very nice – a thinner glass jar that gradually became larger toward the base. The bottom of the jar was heavy and there was a thick glass bottom. The glass jar had the words “PURE RADIANCE by YANKEE CANDLE” in gold lettering just toward the bottom. The lid was bronze in color with a circular label in the center. The scent line/company name was displayed on top of the lid and the scent name was on the bottom. In between that identification, there was a picture of a roll of denim fabric. The wax itself was a pretty shade of blue. The single wick was flat and a bit larger than the wick found in the standard apothecary jars. This was a cotton wick. 4.5/5
- Scent: This scent was very fresh and clean, but not quite what I was expecting. A great blend of sweet cedar with some musk and floral undertones, very slight perfumey notes. I didn’t get a “denim” or “freshly laundered” smell as I expected, but it was still a very nice unisex type of scent. 4/5
- Scent Throw: The scent throw on my candle was not very good. I could smell it in the smallest room – it filled the air as a background note and nothing more. It got lost when moving it outside of the small powder room. I’ve read great reviews on the scent throw on this candle, but that was not my experience. 2/5
- Performance: I loved the flat wick on this candle – it made for a very deep wax melt pool and cast a very beautiful glow. I got a full wax melt pool a bit faster than with the traditional YC wicks. This candle was still a slow burn, though, and lasted for approximately 52 hours. No noticeable black sooting. The candle burned well all the way down but with just a little bit of wax left on the jar. 4.5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): Excellent CS – no problems with this order. 5/5
- Overall rating: 4/5
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~
Enjoy this review? Leave your own review on this product down below. Or submit your own review of another product to be published on Candle Scoop. We love to hear what our readers have to say!
- Beautiful candle when lit
- Fresh clean fragrance
- Poor scent throw