Candle Size: 21 ounces, 3 wick candle
Stated Burn Time: Up to 150 hours
Where Burned: Laundry room (8′ x 9′)
Great For: Holidays, Christmas, Fall, Winter, Gifting, People who like warm/cozy scents, By the fireplace
Comments: These candles are made with apricot wax.
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: This was a gorgeous candle vessel. It was a reflective gold (although the picture on the website is more of a transparent vessel). The inner lining of the jar was a reflective silver, so it made a very pretty presentation when burning. The wax was off white with three thin wicks concentrated in the center. The label was gold and had white scripted font with the scent name on it. Very elegant and very festive! My only gripe is that this did not come with a protective lid or dust cover. I did use a lid from an old B&BW candle to cover the candle. 4.5/5
- Scent: This scent was so wonderful. This smelled like the proverbial chestnuts roasting on an open fire – it was warm and cozy, so very comforting. The nuttiness was not overdone – it was blended well with the other scents to make a very complex scent. There was a hint of sweetness to this scent and even though spices are not mentioned in the scent description, I thought I detected some spiciness as well. In any case, loved this scent! 5/5
- Scent Throw: This candle had a very good scent throw. It completely filled my laundry room and I could smell it somewhat beyond the closed doors. It enveloped the room well but was not overpowering. 4/5
- Performance: This candle burned well. I had a full wax melt pool in no time with the three wicks. I still think the wicks to these candles are a bit close together and I would like the wicks a bit larger. I had to snuff this candle out every few hours to keep the flames manageable and to keep them from smoking. Great candle though. 4.5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): Fast shipping, great CS. 5/5
- Overall rating: 4.5/5 (Technically 4.6 but rounded down because of scent throw.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~