Candle Size: 14.5 ounces, 3-wick candle
Stated Burn Time: 25-45 hours
Where Burned: Laundry room (8′ x 9′)
Great For: People who like masculine scents, New Year’s celebrations/gifts, Bathrooms, Bedrooms
Comments: Although I found this to be a wonderful scent for its type, it is not the type of scent I usually prefer to scent my home. That is the only reason I would not repurchase this particular candle.
Would I repurchase? No.
- Packaging/Presentation: I love all the candle jars in this line. It had colorful confetti around the front of the jar and a black gift ribbon. The black gift tag was where the scent name was located, in all caps. The wax was black in color – very elegant! The lid was a dull gold with an embossed pattern on it. 5/5
- Scent: I thought this was definitely a more masculine scent. It smelled like a man’s cologne, but not harsh or cheap. It was very smooth and warm and very sexy. 4/5
- Scent Throw: This candle had a better throw than Party Dress. It filled my laundry room easily and I even smelled it somewhat outside the door. 4/5
- Performance: No problems with candle performance on this one. I had nice big flames that never got out of control. I did not notice any black sooting. I obtained a full wax melt pool very quickly. This candle burned faster than Party Dress. I had approximately 30 hours of burn out of this candle. 5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): No CS problems from B&BW. 5/5
- Overall rating: 4.5 (Technically 4.6 but rounding down because of scent throw.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~