Beach Wood, Yankee Candle Company
Scroll down to leave your own review of this product.
Seasoned by the elements. . . this modern blend of vetiver, salt air and driftwood creates an intriguing fragrance.
Candle Size: 22 ounces
Stated Burn Time: 110-150 hours
Where Burned: Rooms sized 6′ x 6.5′ , 8′ x 9′. Large office space.
Great For: Summer; Those who love woodsy scents; Those who love masculine scents; Small spaces; Those looking for a lighter fragrance; Bathrooms
Comments: Paraffin wax
Would I repurchase? Yes, but only to use in my powder room.
- Packaging/Presentation: This was the typical large apothecary jar from Yankee Candle. The label on the front clearly displayed the company name and scent name. The picture on front was a closeup of some driftwood, heart shaped river rocks, and seashells. The color of the wax was a sandy beach brown and the wick was well-centered. 4/5
- Scent: This scent was fresh and clean, somewhat masculine. None of the notes in this fragrance were heavy – light and airy, very relaxing. The vetiver was what I noticed the most with slightly sweet woodsy notes. I found it quite enjoyable. 4/5
- Scent Throw: The scent throw on this candle was very light. It was best suited for the smallest room, where it provided a nice background note. I couldn’t smell it in the other rooms unless I was right over it. 1.5/5
- Performance: This candle was a slooooow burn. It took a long time to get a full wax melt pool but eventually did so. The wax melt pool was small but even. I did keep an Illuma-Lid on this candle to tame the flame until the candle was burned about mid-way. The burn time was approximately 130 hours. 4/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): I had a slight mix-up with this order that did take several emails before it was ironed out. Once the order arrived, everything was in great shape. 3.5/5
- Overall rating: 3 (Technically 3.4 but rounding down for scent throw.)
Disclosures: None. I purchased this product myself.
Happy candle burning ~
Enjoy this review? Leave your own review on this product down below. Or submit your own review of another product to be published on Candle Scoop. We love to hear what our readers have to say!
- Fresh, clean fragrance
- Lighter scent throw