Amaretto Tiramisu, Quinndles
Scroll down to leave your own review of this product.
A delicious treat from the heart of Italy! Tones of Italian amaretto espresso, lady fingers, cocoa powder and mascarpone. Pamper yourself with this indulgent luxury.
Candle Size: 16 ounces
Stated Burn Time: Not stated
Where Burned: Rooms sized 6′ x 6.5′ & 8′ x 9′. Large office space.
Great For: Those who love bakery scents; Kitchen; Living room; Open houses!
Comments: These candles are all soy.
Would I repurchase? Yes
- Packaging/Presentation: This was a mason style type of jar with a wide mouth and a coppery lid. The jar itself was devoid of any labels or markings. The scent name and company name were displayed on a hangtag that was tied to the mouth of the jar with a hemp tie. The wax was a faint milk chocolate brown and there was a single wick in the center. Although mason jars are not my style, this was still a very clean, cutesy look. 3.5/5
- Scent: This scent was quite yummy. It smelled of a creamy vanilla and coffee – milky and sweet. I find many tiramisu scents to be heavy and sometimes bitter. That was not the case with this candle. This was more airy and smooth. The touch of amaretto was noticeable as a background note and grounded the scent with the natural sweetness of cherry. 5/5
- Scent Throw: The scent throw was moderately strong. It did a great job in my small room as it completely filled that space. When moving it out to larger spaces, it scented up those areas well. Not overbearing but I could tell that it was burning and I enjoyed breathing in the scented air. It did exceptionally well in my office without any competing scents. 4/5
- Performance: I had a nice, clean burn with this candle. It developed a full wax melt pool in a short timeframe. The melt pool was thin and even. I never noticed any black sooting. I did not have to fuss over the wick – normal maintenance. I got approximately 75 hours of burn from my candle. There was a little bit of wax left on the sides of the jar – more like a wax lattice. I actually liked that because it looked very pretty while burning. 4.5/5
- Customer Service (if applicable): N/A
- Overall rating: 4 (Technically 4.2 but rounding down for scent throw.)
Disclosures: I did receive this product for review. I was not financially compensated for this post. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.
Happy candle burning ~
Enjoy this review? Leave your own review on this product down below. Or submit your own review of another product to be published on Candle Scoop. We love to hear what our readers have to say!
- Clean burn
- Yummy scent
- Only mason style jar is available